This is a DIY Guitar Kit for a Soprano size all solid Mahogany professional Ukulele
This is a semi processed kit, meaning that, most of the specialised and difficult tasks have been completed and a person with limited experience could complete the project. If you are not sure if you have the skills, shoot us an email or call and we can have a chat about it and the skills that are required in more detail. We also have some resource material, third party links, books and instructions to help get you up to speed, plus we are available for guidance and advise along the way.
The “dowel” neck/heel join is complete and the soundboard and back have the brace pattern set out (in pencil) for you to simply follow with the pre shaped/contoured braces.
These are the most complete professional luthier kits available and are superior to anything currently being offered anywhere in the world, and with the current state of the $AUD (compared to the USD), why risk purchasing a luthier kit from the USA (plus international shipping, customs, fumigation, duty etc…) when our kits are better quality, more complete/easier to build, cheaper, and we are an Australian company that are here for your support – email, phone and/or skype.
We are really excited to now be offering this new batch of awesome professional luthier kits, however, it is a limited run, so, stock is limited….
- AA Grade solid mahogany Soundboard
- Soundhole Rosette (soundboard is pre routed)
- AA Mahogany Back and Side Set – Sides are Pre-bent and Back is bookmatched and joined
- Mahogany Neck – Pre-Shaped
- Dowel heel and block complete
- Kerfing and braces (all pre cut and shaped)
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard – pre slotted for frets and dot inlays and complete
- Cupro frets – precut and radiused
- Rosewood Bridge (pre shaped)
- Bone saddle and nut
- Solid Wood Binding and purfling
- Soundboard has brace pattern set out and braces pre cut and contoured
- Back has brace pattern set out and braces pre cut and contoured